A customer needed a home office but didn’t have space inside his own home.
So we created a comfortable office space by converting an old outbuilding in the garden.
- Walls and floor where checked for any damp issues before work was carried out.
- Floor had a damp proof membrane laid and an epoxy self-leveller compound poured and trowelled.
- Walls and ceiling were battened, insulated, boarded, and tape and jointed.
- Loft hatch was fitted for access above the ceiling.
- Air vents were installed to prevent any condensation issues.
- Trims and decoration completed the project.